Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Why you MAY not want to order a bottle of wine from me today

...

Late last night, my cats and I got into a very serious philosophical debate, over wines.

One prefers Pinot Noir with her chicken and fish flavored cuisines, while the other (a purist, to be sure) still insists on white wine to go with his white meat (flavored!) dishes. Tell me what you think, below.

What? You fell for that? I'm talking about CATS here! Okay, more truthfully now...

Late last night, my two cats and I got into a very physical debate over whether my wine opener is more suitable as a devise for scratching them with, or is best used simply as a chew-toy. Let's just say the whole debacle ended with a split decision, and wet fur everywhere.

Anyways, everyone's being called in early tonight for some big thing-a-ma-jig, and instead of washing and sterilizing my wine opener, I'm writing this.

So, if I happen to be your waiter tonight, and if you're drinking wine, AND if you're not really a cat person, you might prefer ordering by the glass rather than having me open a bottle for you tableside. That's my whole point here.

If you are a cat person, you probably totally understand, and could probably care less.

I'm here for you either way. But it's totally your call.


I am totally kidding btw. Didn't happen. Exactly.

But this blogging is SO good for me! I can't remember the last piece of creative writing I produced. 

Sorry for the "Gotcha!"  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment